The HBD Series High Bay is specially designed for heavy industry applications. To satisfy different custome needs, it offers environmentally robust designs: IP66, 15KV/10KV surge, IK10+ impact strength and anti-vibration as well as a wide operation temperature range (-40oC~75oC) with unique thermal foldback protection.
The outstanding design of the HBD Series functions well in severe environments, illuminating different types of areas. Full Mains (120-277 Vac and 347-480 Vac), easy mounting installation and wide output lumen coverage (13Klm~41Klm) meet a variety of customer requirements.
- Leads the industry in efficiency with thermal stability up to 165lm/W
- 60+C Ta operating temperature
- High strength and robust design (IP66, 15KV surge, IK10+ and anti-vibration)
- LED long life (L70>100,000hrs)
- Excellent design of height to width ratio optical lens (~1.5)
- Low glare index (UGR<21)
- Accepts 0-10V and DALI dimming
- Thin optimized design and diversified installation methods
- Meets multinational security regulations and energy saving certification (CCC, UL (DLC), ENEC, CE, RCM (VEET, IPART), TISI, BSMI, D-rating)