Delta Electronics has launched a new generation of long strip waterproof lamps with a dust-proof and waterproof design. The lamps are suitable for parking lots, swimming pools, warehouses, gas stations, food factories, tunnels, farms, construction sites and other dusty, humid or harsh environment and places.
The lamp material has high heat resistance, high toughness, high strength, impact resistance (IK10) and other advantages.
The internal LED panels are so arranged and configured that they not only give off uniform illumination but also provide a wide angle of illumination. The waterproof lamps are easy-to-install and maintenance-free, offering high lumens and low power consumption, and are suitable for replacing traditional fluorescent tube lights.
- New design, unique shape, large luminous area, uniform illumination, no glare
- Waterproof rating IP66 and lamp body impact resistance up to IK10 rating
- Glow-wire test up to 850°C
- L70 has a service life of 50,000hrs
- Finless design with a smooth lamp body prevents accumulating dust
- Both ends can be used as the power input end. When the lamps are connected in series, one end is taken in and the other end is taken out to facilitate installation and construction.
- Internal AC through wiring cross section 1.5mm², in accordance with IEC 60589-1 luminary safety standards
- Operates at -30°C ~ 40°C environment temperatures
- Lightweight 1.6m light fixture weighs only 1.2 KG