Delta’s Power Conditioning System (PCS) is a bi-directional conversion system that converts power between energy storage and grid, along with energy and grid power quality management features.
It supports demand charge management by peak shaving, enables load shifting for time-of-use savings, and provides real power and reactive power compensation to improve power quality.
With Delta’s PCS solution you can realize the fullest value of an energy storage system.
- Grid-tied 480 VAC/60 Hz
- Rated output power 125 kW
- Power factor adjustable from -1~1
- Bettery DC voltage range from 750~1,000 VDC
- IP54/Type 3R rated for outdoor application
- Operating temperature -25 to +60 Deg.C / -13 to +140 Deg.F
- Forced air with speed control cooling
- 0~95 % RH
- Max operational altitude: 3,000 m
- Peak/CEC efficiency 97.8 %/97.5 %
- Function: support external power demand, peak shaving scheduling, P-Q control
- W 600 x D 800 x H 1,734 mm (W 23.6 x D 31.5 x H 68.3 in)
- 305 kg / 672 lb
- UL1741, IEEE1547, Rule21, FCC part 15 class A certification
- Demand charge management (peak shaving)
- Load shifting (Time-Of-Use optimization)
- Grid ancillary service (frequency regulation and voltage support)
- Power backup for grid power outage situation