Delta has forayed into development of Rolling Stock equipment, with its indigenous development of propulsion equipment and power converters for rolling stock application.
This include propulsion equipment for Electric Locomotives, including Auxiliary Converters, Hotel Load Converters and Propulsion Converters. This is complemented by Switchgear and Control Cabinets.
Backed with a strong local manufacturing setup and high-power indigenous R&D base to serve the needs of rail infrastructure partnering the Make in India initiative of Government of India, Delta has successfully developed converters of Mega Watt ratings for Solar, Wind & Railway industry application, giving it the flexibility to adapt the technology and product platforms for different applications.
Delta has made steady progress in the areas of Railway Traction in India and will continue to invest in Rolling Stock Propulsion solutions to serve the Indian & global rail market in the future.
With the growth in requirement for EMU and Metro projects, Delta is poised to venture into development of similar product range for these growing markets.
- Microprocessor controlled switching
- Design with in-built safety features
- MVB / Ethernet based communication interface
- > 92% efficiency
- In-house testing facility available.
- In conformance to international standards
- Designed for Rolling Stock application
- In-built redundancies
- SS-304 construction
Support over Complete lifecycle
- Full capability from design to manufacturing to after-sales
- Experienced Testing & Commissioning team to support customer at site
- Personnel / Team available for support at maintenance sheds.
- Adaptable for upgradation for future requirements
- Remote diagnostics capability